Identify the gender makeup of your database and Create personalized messages with Global Name Cloud Service. It parses full names and multiple names into five components: Prefix; First; Middle or Initial; Last; and Suffix. Global Name Cloud Service recognizes more than 190,000 first and last names so you can correct misspelled names like “Jonh” to “John” or apply a gender code to each name in your database.
- Increase response rates with personalized salutations
- Reduce waste on fraudulent entries
- Remake marketing campaigns according to gender
- Recognize more than 190,000 first/last names
- Flag inappropriate words
- Detect company names in the name field
- Add casing for company names
- Free unlimited technical support
- Supports multiple protocols including JSON, SOAP, XML, and REST
Full, Dual, Inverse, & Mixed First Name Parsing
Global Name Cloud Service takes full names, such as “John James Smith” and breaks them into up to five components. In addition to Full Name parsing, Global Name Cloud Service can also parse:
- Dual Names: Mr. and Mrs. John and Mary Smith Jr.
- Inverse Names: Smith Jr., Mr. John James
- Mixed First and Mixed Last: Mr. John L. and Smith, Jr. (when a field is not consistently populated with one format)
- Apply a Gender Code to Each Name
Global Name Cloud Service will indicate the gender of the person in your database or mailing list based on first name. For instance:
- “James” returns an “M” for male
- “Cheryl” returns an “F” for female
- “Chris” and Terry” – which can be either male or female – returns an “N” for neutral
However, you can assign a gender to otherwise neutral names by changing the “gender bias” and “assignment aggression” properties or by overriding the Global Name Cloud Service name database.
Catch Vulgar Words that Lead to Waste and Fraud
Global Name Cloud Service will also flag names containing possible vulgar words, nuisance names, and associated company words to help you screen out possible hoaxes and pranks.
Add Casing for Company Names
Global Name Cloud Service recognizes Company Names (using a special table to understand what are words and what are acronyms in company names) and returns them in Upper or Lower case.
Create Custom Salutations
Once you’ve parsed your names, identified gender, and removed non-name or bogus records, Global Name Cloud Service can create the desired custom salutations based on the salutation format you want to use, for instance Formal, Informal, default Slug, etc.